December 14, 2010
These are a few things I could do without in 2011 (in no particular order):
2. Event coordinating — other than small gatherings in my home, which I enjoy coordinating very much
4. Car trouble
6. Unhealthy food
7. Neglecting my friends and family. Guilty as charged.
8. Nail biting
9. Having a messy room
10. Skipping lunch because I forget to eat
11. Wire coat hangers
These are a few things I hope to keep/do/have, etc. in 2011 (in no particular order):
1. My roommates. I can’t live without them, both literally and figuratively.
2. My co-workers. Don’t leave ever.
3. My job
6. 30 Rock, Modern Family, Mary Tyler Moore, old movies
7. Visits to Minnesota, including the epic Clipperton Family Reunion at a Bible College in Bemidji, MN, home of Paul Bunyan, yes indeed.
8. Trader Joe’s
9. Girls’ nights and dates
10. Kind words from dear friends
11. Scrabble with Katrina
Tell me your lists. That isn’t a polite request. It’s a demand. Now.